Primary Research Article
Diel patterns of autotrophic and heterotrophic respiration among phenological stages
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1151–1159, April 2013
How to Cite
Savage, K., Davidson, E. A. and Tang, J. (2013), Diel patterns of autotrophic and heterotrophic respiration among phenological stages. Global Change Biology, 19: 1151–1159. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12108
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Northeastern Regional Center of the National Institute for Climatic Change Research. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64157
- U.S. Department of Energy the Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-SC0006951
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: AGS-1005663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!