These authors contributed equally to this work.
Primary Research Article
Food availability outweighs ocean acidification effects in juvenile Mytilus edulis: laboratory and field experiments
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1017–1027, April 2013
How to Cite
Thomsen, J., Casties, I., Pansch, C., Körtzinger, A. and Melzner, F. (2013), Food availability outweighs ocean acidification effects in juvenile Mytilus edulis: laboratory and field experiments. Global Change Biology, 19: 1017–1027. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12109
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- DFG Excellence Cluster ′Future Ocean′
- German ′Biological impacts of ocean acidification
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: FKZ 03F0608A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!