Primary Research Article
How do weather extremes affect rice productivity in a changing climate? An answer to episodic lack of sunshine
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1300–1310, April 2013
How to Cite
Choi, W.-J., Lee, M.-S., Choi, J.-E., Yoon, S. and Kim, H.-Y. (2013), How do weather extremes affect rice productivity in a changing climate? An answer to episodic lack of sunshine. Global Change Biology, 19: 1300–1310. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12110
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Cooperative Research Program. Grant Number: PJ006532200904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!