The Microbial Efficiency-Matrix Stabilization (MEMS) framework integrates plant litter decomposition with soil organic matter stabilization: do labile plant inputs form stable soil organic matter?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 988–995, April 2013
How to Cite
Cotrufo, M. F., Wallenstein, M. D., Boot, C. M., Denef, K. and Paul, E. (2013), The Microbial Efficiency-Matrix Stabilization (MEMS) framework integrates plant litter decomposition with soil organic matter stabilization: do labile plant inputs form stable soil organic matter?. Global Change Biology, 19: 988–995. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12113
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2012 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 1020540, 0918482, 0842315, 0840869, 0816720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!