Primary Research Article
Predicting long-term carbon mineralization and trace gas production from thawing permafrost of Northeast Siberia
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1160–1172, April 2013
How to Cite
Knoblauch, C., Beer, C., Sosnin, A., Wagner, D. and Pfeiffer, E.-M. (2013), Predicting long-term carbon mineralization and trace gas production from thawing permafrost of Northeast Siberia. Global Change Biology, 19: 1160–1172. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12116
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2012 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: KN 592/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!