Primary Research Article
Temperature can interact with landscape factors to affect songbird productivity
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1064–1074, April 2013
How to Cite
Cox, W. A., Thompson, F. R., Reidy, J. L. and Faaborg, J. (2013), Temperature can interact with landscape factors to affect songbird productivity. Global Change Biology, 19: 1064–1074. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12117
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 12:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- U.S.D.A. Forest Service Northern Research Station
- U.S. Forest Service
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!