Primary Research Article
Methane indicator values for peatlands: a comparison of species and functional groups
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1141–1150, April 2013
How to Cite
Gray, A., Levy, P. E., Cooper, M. D. A., Jones, T., Gaiawyn, J., Leeson, S. R., Ward, S. E., Dinsmore, K. J., Drewer, J., Sheppard, L. J., Ostle, N. J., Evans, C. D., Burden, A. and Zieliński, P. (2013), Methane indicator values for peatlands: a comparison of species and functional groups. Global Change Biology, 19: 1141–1150. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12120
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 06:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- EU FP7 project GHG-Europe. Grant Number: 244122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!