Primary Research Article
Radiation budget changes with dry forest clearing in temperate Argentina
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1211–1222, April 2013
How to Cite
Houspanossian, J., Nosetto, M. and Jobbágy, E. G. (2013), Radiation budget changes with dry forest clearing in temperate Argentina. Global Change Biology, 19: 1211–1222. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12121
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research. Grant Number: 2031
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GEO-0452325
- ANPCyT. Grant Number: 2008-00187
- International Development Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!