Primary Research Article
Regional zooplankton dispersal provides spatial insurance for ecosystem function
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1610–1619, May 2013
How to Cite
Symons, C. C. and Arnott, S. E. (2013), Regional zooplankton dispersal provides spatial insurance for ecosystem function. Global Change Biology, 19: 1610–1619. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12122
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 03:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Northern Research Fund
- ACUNS W. Garfield Weston
- Northern Scientific Training Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!