Primary Research Article
Evaluating the effectiveness of conservation site networks under climate change: accounting for uncertainty
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1236–1248, April 2013
How to Cite
Bagchi, R., Crosby, M., Huntley, B., Hole, D. G., Butchart, S. H. M., Collingham, Y., Kalra, M., Rajkumar, J., Rahmani, A., Pandey, M., Gurung, H., Trai, L. T., Van Quang, N. and Willis, S. G. (2013), Evaluating the effectiveness of conservation site networks under climate change: accounting for uncertainty. Global Change Biology, 19: 1236–1248. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12123
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2012 06:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!