Primary Research Article
Soil organic matter quality influences mineralization and GHG emissions in cryosols: a field-based study of sub- to high Arctic
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1126–1140, April 2013
How to Cite
Paré, M. C. and Bedard-Haughn, A. (2013), Soil organic matter quality influences mineralization and GHG emissions in cryosols: a field-based study of sub- to high Arctic. Global Change Biology, 19: 1126–1140. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12125
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2012 06:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Canadian International Polar Year Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!