Primary Research Article
Winter climate change and coastal wetland foundation species: salt marshes vs. mangrove forests in the southeastern United States
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1482–1494, May 2013
How to Cite
Osland, M. J., Enwright, N., Day, R. H. and Doyle, T. W. (2013), Winter climate change and coastal wetland foundation species: salt marshes vs. mangrove forests in the southeastern United States. Global Change Biology, 19: 1482–1494. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12126
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 11:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- USGS Climate and Land Use Change Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!