Primary Research Article
A climate change-induced threat to the ecological resilience of a subtropical monsoon evergreen broad-leaved forest in Southern China
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1197–1210, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, G., Peng, C., Li, Y., Liu, S., Zhang, Q., Tang, X., Liu, J., Yan, J., Zhang, D. and Chu, G. (2013), A climate change-induced threat to the ecological resilience of a subtropical monsoon evergreen broad-leaved forest in Southern China. Global Change Biology, 19: 1197–1210. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12128
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!