Primary Research Article
Ecological traits and environmental affinity explain Red Sea fish introduction into the Mediterranean
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1373–1382, May 2013
How to Cite
Belmaker, J., Parravicini, V. and Kulbicki, M. (2013), Ecological traits and environmental affinity explain Red Sea fish introduction into the Mediterranean. Global Change Biology, 19: 1373–1382. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12132
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 07:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Israeli Department of Agriculture
- Foundation pour la Recherche en Biodiversité
Vol. 20, Issue 2, 680, Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!