Primary Research Article
Soil warming increases plant species richness but decreases germination from the alpine soil seed bank
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1549–1561, May 2013
How to Cite
Hoyle, G. L., Venn, S. E., Steadman, K. J., Good, R. B., McAuliffe, E. J., Williams, E. R. and Nicotra, A. B. (2013), Soil warming increases plant species richness but decreases germination from the alpine soil seed bank. Global Change Biology, 19: 1549–1561. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12135
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 10:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!