Primary Research Article
Evaluating atmospheric CO2 inversions at multiple scales over a highly inventoried agricultural landscape
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1424–1439, May 2013
How to Cite
Schuh, A. E., Lauvaux, T., West, T. O., Denning, A. S., Davis, K. J., Miles, N., Richardson, S., Uliasz, M., Lokupitiya, E., Cooley, D., Andrews, A. and Ogle, S. (2013), Evaluating atmospheric CO2 inversions at multiple scales over a highly inventoried agricultural landscape. Global Change Biology, 19: 1424–1439. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12141
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: #NNX08AK08G
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Grant Number: #NA08OAR4320893
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: #DE-FG02-06ER64317
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!