Primary Research Article
Impact of agricultural management practices on soil organic carbon: simulation of Australian wheat systems
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1585–1597, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, G., Bryan, B. A., King, D., Luo, Z., Wang, E., Song, X. and Yu, Q. (2013), Impact of agricultural management practices on soil organic carbon: simulation of Australian wheat systems. Global Change Biology, 19: 1585–1597. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12145
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB955304
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31270588
- CSIRO Integrated Carbon Pathways
- CSIRO's Sustainable Agriculture Flagship
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!