Primary Research Article
Tidal marsh plant responses to elevated CO2, nitrogen fertilization, and sea level rise
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1495–1503, May 2013
How to Cite
Adam Langley, J., Mozdzer, T. J., Shepard, K. A., Hagerty, S. B. and Patrick Megonigal, J. (2013), Tidal marsh plant responses to elevated CO2, nitrogen fertilization, and sea level rise. Global Change Biology, 19: 1495–1503. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12147
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- USGS Global Change Research Program. Grant Number: 06ERAG0011
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-97ER62458
- Coastal Center of the National Institute of Climate Change Research at Tulane University. Grant Number: DEB-0950080
- Smithsonian Institution. Grant Number: DEB-0950080
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-0950080
- Research Experience for Undergraduates
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!