Primary Research Article
Complex carbon cycle responses to multi-level warming and supplemental summer rain in the high Arctic
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1780–1792, June 2013
How to Cite
Sharp, E. D., Sullivan, P. F., Steltzer, H., Csank, A. Z. and Welker, J. M. (2013), Complex carbon cycle responses to multi-level warming and supplemental summer rain in the high Arctic. Global Change Biology, 19: 1780–1792. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12149
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BE-0221606, ARC-0856728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!