Primary Research Article
Climate change and broadacre livestock production across southern Australia. 1. Impacts of climate change on pasture and livestock productivity, and on sustainable levels of profitability
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1440–1455, May 2013
How to Cite
Moore, A. D. and Ghahramani, A. (2013), Climate change and broadacre livestock production across southern Australia. 1. Impacts of climate change on pasture and livestock productivity, and on sustainable levels of profitability. Global Change Biology, 19: 1440–1455. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12150
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Australian Government Department of Agriculture
- Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!