Primary Research Article
Elevated temperature prolongs long-term effects of a pesticide on Daphnia spp. due to altered competition in zooplankton communities
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1598–1609, May 2013
How to Cite
Knillmann, S., Stampfli, N. C., Noskov, Y. A., Beketov, M. A. and Liess, M. (2013), Elevated temperature prolongs long-term effects of a pesticide on Daphnia spp. due to altered competition in zooplankton communities. Global Change Biology, 19: 1598–1609. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12151
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Russian Fund of Fundamental Research. Grant Number: 07-04-92280-SIG_a
- Helmholtz Impulse and Networking Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!