Primary Research Article
Losing ground: past history and future fate of Arctic small mammals in a changing climate
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1854–1864, June 2013
How to Cite
Prost, S., Guralnick, R. P., Waltari, E., Fedorov, V. B., Kuzmina, E., Smirnov, N., van Kolfschoten, T., Hofreiter, M. and Vrieling, K. (2013), Losing ground: past history and future fate of Arctic small mammals in a changing climate. Global Change Biology, 19: 1854–1864. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12157
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 10:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Allan Wilson Centre for Molecular Ecology and Evolution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!