How much land-based greenhouse gas mitigation can be achieved without compromising food security and environmental goals?
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2285–2302, August 2013
How to Cite
Smith, P., Haberl, H., Popp, A., Erb, K.-h., Lauk, C., Harper, R., Tubiello, F. N., de Siqueira Pinto, A., Jafari, M., Sohi, S., Masera, O., Böttcher, H., Berndes, G., Bustamante, M., Ahammad, H., Clark, H., Dong, H., Elsiddig, E. A., Mbow, C., Ravindranath, N. H., Rice, C. W., Robledo Abad, C., Romanovskaya, A., Sperling, F., Herrero, M., House, J. I. and Rose, S. (2013), How much land-based greenhouse gas mitigation can be achieved without compromising food security and environmental goals?. Global Change Biology, 19: 2285–2302. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12160
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 11:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- University of Aberdeen Environment and Food Security Theme
- Scotland's ClimateXChange
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!