Primary Research Article
Detrital diversity influences estuarine ecosystem performance
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1909–1918, June 2013
How to Cite
Kelaher, B. P., Bishop, M. J., Potts, J., Scanes, P. and Skilbeck, G. (2013), Detrital diversity influences estuarine ecosystem performance. Global Change Biology, 19: 1909–1918. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12162
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 11:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!