Primary Research Article
Forest water use and water use efficiency at elevated CO2: a model-data intercomparison at two contrasting temperate forest FACE sites
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1759–1779, June 2013
How to Cite
De Kauwe, M. G., Medlyn, B. E., Zaehle, S., Walker, A. P., Dietze, M. C., Hickler, T., Jain, A. K., Luo, Y., Parton, W. J., Prentice, I. C., Smith, B., Thornton, P. E., Wang, S., Wang, Y.-P., Wårlind, D., Weng, E., Crous, K. Y., Ellsworth, D. S., Hanson, P. J., Seok Kim, H.-., Warren, J. M., Oren, R. and Norby, R. J. (2013), Forest water use and water use efficiency at elevated CO2: a model-data intercomparison at two contrasting temperate forest FACE sites. Global Change Biology, 19: 1759–1779. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12164
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 02:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis. Grant Numbers: DP1094791, PERG02-GA-2007-224775, DE-FG02-95ER62083, #EF-0553768
- LOEWE. Grant Numbers: DP1094791, PERG02-GA-2007-224775, DE-FG02-95ER62083, #EF-0553768
- NSF. Grant Number: #EF-0553768
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- State of California
- US Department of Energy Office of Science, Biological and Environmental Research Program
- Office of Science. Grant Numbers: DP1094791, DE-FG02-95ER62083
- Marie Curie Reintegration Grant. Grant Number: DP1094791
- ARC Discovery Grant. Grant Numbers: DP1094791, PERG02-GA-2007-224775
- UK National Centre for Earth Observation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!