Primary Research Article
Growth decline and divergent tree ring isotopic composition (δ13C and δ18O) contradict predictions of CO2 stimulation in high altitudinal forests
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1748–1758, June 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Guerrero, A., Silva, L. C. R., Barrera-Reyes, M., Kishchuk, B., Velázquez-Martínez, A., Martínez-Trinidad, T., Plascencia-Escalante, F. O. and Horwath, W. R. (2013), Growth decline and divergent tree ring isotopic composition (δ13C and δ18O) contradict predictions of CO2 stimulation in high altitudinal forests. Global Change Biology, 19: 1748–1758. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12170
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!