Primary Research Article
Detrimental effects of ocean acidification on the economically important Mediterranean red coral (Corallium rubrum)
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1897–1908, June 2013
How to Cite
Bramanti, L., Movilla, J., Guron, M., Calvo, E., Gori, A., Dominguez-Carrió, C., Grinyó, J., Lopez-Sanz, A., Martinez-Quintana, A., Pelejero, C., Ziveri, P. and Rossi, S. (2013), Detrimental effects of ocean acidification on the economically important Mediterranean red coral (Corallium rubrum). Global Change Biology, 19: 1897–1908. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12171
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 02:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- EC 7th FP
- EC. Grant Number: 265103
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CTM2009-08849
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCE 08-44785
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!