Bryophyte-cyanobacteria associations as regulators of the northern latitude carbon balance in response to global change
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2022–2035, July 2013
How to Cite
Lindo, Z., Nilsson, M.-C. and Gundale, M. J. (2013), Bryophyte-cyanobacteria associations as regulators of the northern latitude carbon balance in response to global change. Global Change Biology, 19: 2022–2035. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12175
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (ZL)
- Swedish Research Council FORMAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!