Primary Research Article
Climate change scenarios experiments predict a future reduction in small pelagic fish recruitment in the Humboldt Current system
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1841–1853, June 2013
How to Cite
Brochier, T., Echevin, V., Tam, J., Chaigneau, A., Goubanova, K. and Bertrand, A. (2013), Climate change scenarios experiments predict a future reduction in small pelagic fish recruitment in the Humboldt Current system. Global Change Biology, 19: 1841–1853. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12184
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 12:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!