Primary Research Article
Soil carbon stocks and carbon sequestration rates in seminatural grassland in Aso region, Kumamoto, Southern Japan
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1676–1687, June 2013
How to Cite
Toma, Y., Clifton-Brown, J., Sugiyama, S., Nakaboh, M., Hatano, R., Fernández, F. G., Ryan Stewart, J., Nishiwaki, A. and Yamada, T. (2013), Soil carbon stocks and carbon sequestration rates in seminatural grassland in Aso region, Kumamoto, Southern Japan. Global Change Biology, 19: 1676–1687. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12189
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- local government of Aso City
- Energy Biosciences Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!