Spatial relationship between climatologies and changes in global vegetation activity
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1953–1964, June 2013
How to Cite
de Jong, R., Schaepman, M. E., Furrer, R., de Bruin, S. and Verburg, P. H. (2013), Spatial relationship between climatologies and changes in global vegetation activity. Global Change Biology, 19: 1953–1964. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12193
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- UZH Research Priority Program
Data S1. Supporting online material (SOM).
Figure S1. Maximum likelihood estimation of spatial model parameters.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.