Impacts of climate change on avian populations
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2036–2057, July 2013
How to Cite
Jenouvrier, S. (2013), Impacts of climate change on avian populations. Global Change Biology, 19: 2036–2057. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12195
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2013 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- Grayce B. Kerr Fund
- Penzance Endowed Fund
- Ocean Life Institute at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Expéditions Polaires Françaises
- Institut Paul Emile Victor
- Terres Australes et Antarctiques Françaises
- Office of Science, US Department of Energy
Appendix S1. Impact of extreme harsh winters on the demography of the Barn Owl.
Table S1. Projections of avian population's responses to climate change using information from IPCC- class models.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.