Primary Research Article
Landscape influences on climate-related lake shrinkage at high latitudes
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2276–2284, July 2013
How to Cite
Roach, J. K., Griffith, B. and Verbyla, D. (2013), Landscape influences on climate-related lake shrinkage at high latitudes. Global Change Biology, 19: 2276–2284. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12196
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 07:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Geological Survey Climate Effects Network
- University of Alaska Fairbanks Graduate School Thesis Completion Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!