Primary Research Article
Clinal adaptation and adaptive plasticity in Artemisia californica: implications for the response of a foundation species to predicted climate change
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2454–2466, August 2013
How to Cite
Pratt, J. D. and Mooney, K. A. (2013), Clinal adaptation and adaptive plasticity in Artemisia californica: implications for the response of a foundation species to predicted climate change. Global Change Biology, 19: 2454–2466. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12199
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 03:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- Newkirk Center for Science & Society
- Orange County Association of Environmental Professionals
- Newport Bay Conservancy
- Lake Forest Garden Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!