Primary Research Article
Does dissolved organic carbon regulate biological methane oxidation in semiarid soils?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2149–2157, July 2013
How to Cite
Sullivan, B. W., Selmants, P. C. and Hart, S. C. (2013), Does dissolved organic carbon regulate biological methane oxidation in semiarid soils?. Global Change Biology, 19: 2149–2157. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12201
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Northern Arizona University School of Forestry
- National Science Foundation IGERT. Grant Number: DGE-0549505
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!