Primary Research Article
CO2 emissions from land-use change affected more by nitrogen cycle, than by the choice of land-cover data
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2893–2906, September 2013
How to Cite
Jain, A. K., Meiyappan, P., Song, Y. and House, J. I. (2013), CO2 emissions from land-use change affected more by nitrogen cycle, than by the choice of land-cover data. Global Change Biology, 19: 2893–2906. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12207
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 09:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!