Primary Research Article
Temperature and precipitation drive temporal variability in aquatic carbon and GHG concentrations and fluxes in a peatland catchment
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2133–2148, July 2013
How to Cite
Dinsmore, K. J., Billett, M. F. and Dyson, K. E. (2013), Temperature and precipitation drive temporal variability in aquatic carbon and GHG concentrations and fluxes in a peatland catchment. Global Change Biology, 19: 2133–2148. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12209
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- CEH Carbon Catchment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!