Primary Research Article
Rapid warming accelerates tree growth decline in semi-arid forests of Inner Asia
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2500–2510, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, H., Park Williams, A., Allen, C. D., Guo, D., Wu, X., Anenkhonov, O. A., Liang, E., Sandanov, D. V., Yin, Y., Qi, Z. and Badmaeva, N. K. (2013), Rapid warming accelerates tree growth decline in semi-arid forests of Inner Asia. Global Change Biology, 19: 2500–2510. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12217
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 11:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071124, 40711120173, 41011120251
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 13-04-91180, 10-04-91159
- US Geological Survey Climate
- Land Use Change Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!