Primary Research Article
Coastal retreat and improved water quality mitigate losses of seagrass from sea level rise
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2569–2583, August 2013
How to Cite
Saunders, M. I., Leon, J., Phinn, S. R., Callaghan, D. P., O'Brien, K. R., Roelfsema, C. M., Lovelock, C. E., Lyons, M. B. and Mumby, P. J. (2013), Coastal retreat and improved water quality mitigate losses of seagrass from sea level rise. Global Change Biology, 19: 2569–2583. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12218
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 11:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council SuperScience Fellowship
- Australian Research Council SuperScience Fellowship. Grant Number: FS100100024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!