Primary Research Article
Coastal retreat and improved water quality mitigate losses of seagrass from sea level rise
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2569–2583, August 2013
How to Cite
Saunders, M. I., Leon, J., Phinn, S. R., Callaghan, D. P., O'Brien, K. R., Roelfsema, C. M., Lovelock, C. E., Lyons, M. B. and Mumby, P. J. (2013), Coastal retreat and improved water quality mitigate losses of seagrass from sea level rise. Global Change Biology, 19: 2569–2583. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12218
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2013 11:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council SuperScience Fellowship
- Australian Research Council SuperScience Fellowship. Grant Number: FS100100024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!