Primary Research Article
Changes in atmospheric CO2 influence the allergenicity of Aspergillus fumigatus
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2381–2388, August 2013
How to Cite
Lang-Yona, N., Levin, Y., Dannemiller, K. C., Yarden, O., Peccia, J. and Rudich, Y. (2013), Changes in atmospheric CO2 influence the allergenicity of Aspergillus fumigatus. Global Change Biology, 19: 2381–2388. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12219
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2013
- Weizmann Institute – Yale University Exchange Program
- Israeli Science Foundation. Grant Number: 913/12
- Environmental Health Fund. Grant Number: RGA 0803
Table S1. Genes used for RT-PCR assays.
Table S2. Primer sets used in the RT-PCR analysis.
Table S3. Peptides detected in the proteomic analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.