Primary Research Article
Biotic interactions mediate the expansion of black mangrove (Avicennia germinans) into salt marshes under climate change
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2765–2774, September 2013
How to Cite
Guo, H., Zhang, Y., Lan, Z. and Pennings, S. C. (2013), Biotic interactions mediate the expansion of black mangrove (Avicennia germinans) into salt marshes under climate change. Global Change Biology, 19: 2765–2774. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12221
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Environmental Institute of Houston
- University of Houston Coastal Center
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41276078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!