Primary Research Article
Plant diversity does not buffer drought effects on early-stage litter mass loss rates and microbial properties
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2795–2803, September 2013
How to Cite
Vogel, A., Eisenhauer, N., Weigelt, A. and Scherer-Lorenzen, M. (2013), Plant diversity does not buffer drought effects on early-stage litter mass loss rates and microbial properties. Global Change Biology, 19: 2795–2803. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12225
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 08:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- University of Jena
- Alexandra Weigelt
- Universities of Zurich and Göttingen
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FOR 456, Ei 862/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!