Development and validation of an experimental life support system for assessing the effects of global climate change and environmental contamination on estuarine and coastal marine benthic communities
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2584–2595, August 2013
How to Cite
Coelho, F. J. R. C., Rocha, R. J. M., Pires, A. C. C., Ladeiro, B., Castanheira, J. M., Costa, R., Almeida, A., Cunha, Â., Lillebø, A. I., Ribeiro, R., Pereira, R., Lopes, I., Marques, C., Moreira-Santos, M., Calado, R., Cleary, D. F. R. and Gomes, N. C. M. (2013), Development and validation of an experimental life support system for assessing the effects of global climate change and environmental contamination on estuarine and coastal marine benthic communities. Global Change Biology, 19: 2584–2595. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12227
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 12:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- Centre for Environmental and Marine Studies
- Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: PTDC/AAC-CLI/107916/2008
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-008657, SFRH/BD/46322/2008, SFRH/BD/46675/2008
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!