Primary Research Article
Iron oxidation stimulates organic matter decomposition in humid tropical forest soils
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2804–2813, September 2013
How to Cite
Hall, S. J. and Silver, W. L. (2013), Iron oxidation stimulates organic matter decomposition in humid tropical forest soils. Global Change Biology, 19: 2804–2813. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12229
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 03:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EAR-08199072, DDIG 1210936
- Luquillo Critical Zone Observatory. Grant Number: EAR-0722476
- USGS Luquillo WEBB program
- USDA Forest Service International Institute of Tropical Forestry. Grant Number: DEB 0620910
- Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Program. Grant Number: DE-AC05-06OR23100
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!