Primary Research Article
Convergent responses of nitrogen and phosphorus resorption to nitrogen inputs in a semiarid grassland
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2775–2784, September 2013
How to Cite
Lü, X.-T., Reed, S., Yu, Q., He, N.-P., Wang, Z.-W. and Han, X.-G. (2013), Convergent responses of nitrogen and phosphorus resorption to nitrogen inputs in a semiarid grassland. Global Change Biology, 19: 2775–2784. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12235
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 02:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41273094, 41173086, 31170433
- State Key Laboratory of Vegetation and Environmental Change. Grant Number: LVEC-2012kf08
- State Key Laboratory of Forest and Soil Ecology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!