Primary Research Article
Global change effects on the long-term feeding ecology and contaminant exposures of East Greenland polar bears
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2360–2372, August 2013
How to Cite
McKinney, M. A., Iverson, S. J., Fisk, A. T., Sonne, C., Rigét, F. F., Letcher, R. J., Arts, M. T., Born, E. W., Rosing-Asvid, A. and Dietz, R. (2013), Global change effects on the long-term feeding ecology and contaminant exposures of East Greenland polar bears. Global Change Biology, 19: 2360–2372. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12241
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Greenland Institute of Natural Resources
- Aage V. Jensen's Foundation
- The Prince Albert II Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!