First and second author contributed equally.
Primary Research Article
Susceptibility to a metal under global warming is shaped by thermal adaptation along a latitudinal gradient
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2625–2633, September 2013
How to Cite
Dinh Van, K., Janssens, L., Debecker, S., De Jonge, M., Lambret, P., Nilsson-Örtman, V., Bervoets, L. and Stoks, R. (2013), Susceptibility to a metal under global warming is shaped by thermal adaptation along a latitudinal gradient. Global Change Biology, 19: 2625–2633. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12243
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Research Foundation-Flanders. Grant Numbers: G.0419.08, G.0610.11
- KU Leuven Research Fund. Grant Number: GOA/2008/06
- Excellence Center Financing. Grant Number: PF/2010/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!