Primary Research Article
Climate warming affects biological invasions by shifting interactions of plants and herbivores
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2339–2347, August 2013
How to Cite
Lu, X., Siemann, E., Shao, X., Wei, H. and Ding, J. (2013), Climate warming affects biological invasions by shifting interactions of plants and herbivores. Global Change Biology, 19: 2339–2347. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12244
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100302
- US-NSF. Grant Number: DEB 0820560
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-Z-1019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!