Primary Research Article
Maintenance of temporal synchrony between syrphid flies and floral resources despite differential phenological responses to climate
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2348–2359, August 2013
How to Cite
Iler, A. M., Inouye, D. W., Høye, T. T., Miller-Rushing, A. J., Burkle, L. A. and Johnston, E. B. (2013), Maintenance of temporal synchrony between syrphid flies and floral resources despite differential phenological responses to climate. Global Change Biology, 19: 2348–2359. doi: 10.1111/gcb.12246
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- the National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 75-15422, DEB 78-07784, BSR 81-08387, DEB 94-257 08382, IBN 98-14509, DEB 02-38331, and DEB 09-22080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!